Use the form below to reserve a taxi with your pickup address and dropoff address.
Snellville Taxi Reservation
Are you flying from the Atlanta Airport? Here are some tips:
We care about our customers and hope that they have the best of experiences. If you are making a reservation to fly from the Atlanta airport, here are some tips to consider:
- Make a Reservation. Decide whether a family member or friend will drop you off. Otherwise make a reservation for a taxi or cab.
- Make a list. In order to pack your luggage including the carry-on bag, write down basic stuff like: clothes,pj’s, toothbrush and toothpaste, etc. Also make sure you know what you are taking for the flight. Here are some must haves: Tissues, iPod or any electronic game, Chewing gum and sweets (they avoid your ears been blocked throughout the flight) etc.
- Decide on what you are taking. Make sure you took something with you because most of the airplane food is horrible or you can buy it in the shops on the airport they have nice food consider taking/buying: Butties/pasta or salad, Drink (E.g. Water, Juice or Energy Drink), Chewing Gum or sweets, Crisps or Dried Fruit etc.
- Try to have some rest while the flight consider taking a pillow and a blanket and optionally an eye mask and thick socks.
- Consider taking some tissues and hand sanitizer because you never know who opened the airplane toilet doors!
- Entertainment. Try to get something that you can entertain yourself with for example iPod, iPad or Nintendo DS or even a travel version game.
- Have a routine. You need a routine for that day for example what time you wake up and what time you have to be out of the house also make at least two lists of the items you need one to check have you got all of them a day before and one for the actual day.
- Make sure you get out of the house early and make sure you are at the airport before the flight.